Junior Kindergarten registration will be held January 29th 2019
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE A FRENCH CATHOLIC
EDUCATION IN ONTARIO
10. The impressive results of its students on provincial tests.
9. Its many daycare services available throughout the province.
8. Its full-time junior and senior kindergarten offered since 1998, for children starting at age 4.
7. Close to 500 of the most modern, accessible educational facilities in all regions of the province.
5. Academic Achievement through faith based learning is measured by not only life long learning, but also through self realization (character building).
4. A choice of innovative programs to meet the needs and individual interests of its clients.
3. The rich and dynamic cultural milieu. A certain “Je ne sais quoi! “
2. Its wide variety of programs and services offered to students and their parents to maximize their success.
1. Because it is the system that offers the highest level of bilingualism based on a study by Statistics Canada
Junior kindergarten registration is available at any time. Please contact the French catholic school in your neighborhood or call 800-465-9984
Choosing French catholic education opens up a world of possibilities!
French-language catholic education in Ontario is a complete network of Catholic schools, colleges and universities offering a continuum of programs and services, of exceptional quality, in French, from early childhood through adulthood.
Choosing French-language catholic education in Ontario offers the following benefits:
- High-level bilingualism and long-term proficiency in both official languages;
- Academic success;
- Better employment opportunities at the local, provincial, national and international levels;
- A rich and diversified cultural environment that is reflective of Ontario's francophone community.
Contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to meeting with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of having my child enrolled in a French language school?
By enrolling your child in a French language school you are:
a) passing on the Francophone heritage, which is a wonderful gift to give to your child: 2 languages and 2 cultures.
b) enabling your child to develop his or her Canadian identity. He or she will identify with both official languages of Canada.
c) helping your child to become fully bilingual and gain the advantages of bilingualism.
2. What are some of the challenges that my child may have being enrolled in a French language school in a minority area?
Your child might need to develop a sense of belonging to the French language school. This is the reason why the French language schools aim to put in place steps to welcome and support non – francophone parents. It is important for everyone to develop their sense of belonging, including you the parent, and of course your child.